Friday, May 17, 2024

Long covid symptoms reviewed, Covid death spike in China continues

Research, editing : Gan Yung Chyan, KUCINTA SETIA

News on disease control, CCP


News (1)

Chinese doctors review long covid symptoms: Patients obviously much older 

Image : A Chinese doctor said that many people have developed long covid symptoms after being infected with the covid virus (CCP virus, covi), and they have obviously aged a lot, their hair has turned white, and their skin has also loosened. The picture shows the outpatient area of ​​a children's hospital in Beijing on 23 November 2023. (Jade Gao/AFP via Getty Images)

中国医生盘点新冠后遗症:明显老了许多(视频)

A Chinese doctor said that many people have developed long covid symptoms after being infected with the CCP virus and they have obviously aged a lot, their hair has turned white, and their skin has also loosened.

News (2)

Patient : "Compared before and after covid, I'm much older"

Liu Rui, a doctor in the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine at Beijing Anzhen Hospital, posted a video on social media on 15 May 2024, saying, "Compared before and after covid, I'm much older. After being infected with covid, I have more white hair, my skin has become loose, and crow's feet, wrinkles around the eyes, and nasolabial folds have all appeared.

He said that many people have spots on their faces after being infected with the CCP virus, and they are not as energetic as before. They are always restrained and listless, not as vigorous as before. This series of symptoms together means getting older.

Liu Rui's video resonated with many mainland netizens, who left comments in the comment area: "My hair is all white, and my hair is falling out again."

"Indeed, I suddenly got spots."

"My hands have changed the most, and my skin is different."

"I've aged a lot. No matter how uncomfortable I feel, I insist on jumping and hopping, but this insomnia, heartache, and discomfort that is not relieved are really unbearable. My tongue coating is purple, my hair is going bald, and I can't eat anything with a good stomach. I don't know how I live. ”

“I have more white hair, and I am anxious. My spirit is not as good as before.”


(TikTok screenshot)

“After the COVID-19, I feel dizzy and weak all day, insomnia, tinnitus, chest tightness and palpitations.”

“I just lie down every day, gasping for breath when I move, and in a state of depression.”

“It is true, my health is too bad. I dare not stay up late, and I will feel dizzy if I stay up late.”

“After the positive test, I have felt intermittent colds and coughs for a year and a half, and I always have a fever. I am currently experiencing it. I never had a fever when I caught a cold before, and I cough all the time when I catch a cold. ”

"Dr. Xiao of the Department of Gastroenterology" released a video on 12 May 2024 saying that many people developed various allergic symptoms after being infected with covid. He himself had symptoms of pollen allergy, and many patients had the same experience as him.

"Director Ding Zhou" said in the video that he was only 30 years old and had high blood pressure after being infected with the CCP virus. He had been taking medicine for nearly a year.

"Dr. Dabao" released a video in April saying that he recently saw a post on the Internet that a netizen's cousin had poor cardiopulmonary function after being infected with the new coronavirus, and coupled with staying up late for a long time, he eventually died of ventricular fibrillation.

He said that the long covid symptoms may be more serious than we imagined. In addition to the common fever, headache, muscle weakness, and recently there have been symptoms of convulsions. So when there are symptoms similar to a cold, it is recommended to conduct antigen testing in time.

"Yi Lu Wei Xiao" released a video in March saying that common long covid symptoms nclude fatigue, discomfort after exercise, difficulty breathing, memory loss, panic, difficulty thinking, lack of concentration, abnormal sense of smell and taste, etc.

She mentioned that the New England Journal of Medicine published a research report from the Imperial College of London, which found that even patients with mild infection of the CCP virus had a 3-point drop in IQ after the symptoms were relieved, while the IQ of severe patients dropped by 9 points.

Some netizens responded: "Bone and joint pain after covid. I catch a cold at any time, my memory is declining, my hair is white, and I am losing hair seriously."

"I have been covi-positive several times, and now I am tired, my brain is not working well, my memory is poor, and my sense of smell has not fully recovered. Is it like this for the rest of my life?"

"I have all of them, especially my memory is seriously declining and my brain has become stupid. I once suspected that I was sick in the brain, and I was tired when I did some work. ”

“After I became covi-positive, my memory was obviously not as good as before. I was puzzled before, but now I suddenly understand.”

“I had covid last year and thought it was cured but in March this year, it recurred for some reason. I felt dizzy and nauseous, my shoulders hurt, I was afraid of wind and cold, I caught colds frequently, and I felt uncomfortable all over. I even felt like I was dying. Alas! I don’t know what to do.”

News (3)

The covi variant KP.2 spreads, it is more contagious, Guangdong has fallen

Recently, the more contagious covid virus variant KP.2 has spread in many countries around the world. The Chinese Communist Party officially admitted for the first time that Guangdong Province has fallen, and local cases of KP.2 have been found, which has aroused public concern.

News (4)

The more contagious KP.2 variant spreads in China

KP.2 is the third-generation sub-branch of the Omicron JN.1 variant, which is highly contagious and was first detected in India on January 2 this year.

In early May, the World Health Organization (WHO) listed the KP.2 subvariant as a variant under surveillance. Currently, the KP.2 variant has become prevalent in many countries around the world.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released data on 10 May 2024, showing that the KP.2 variant has replaced JN.1 and become the main prevalent strain in the United States.

According to Global News, KP.2 has become dominant in Canada. As of 28 April 2024, KP.2 accounted for 26.6% of all covid cases in Canada, exceeding other JN.1 subvariants.

Guangdong Province, China, was the first to discover local cases infected with KP.2. On 14 May 2024, the Chinese Communist Party’s China CDC announced that the KP.2 variant was first detected from local cases in Guangdong on 11 March 2024. As of 12 May 2024, a total of 25 KP.2 sequences have been detected. Because the Chinese Communist Party has been covering up the truth about the epidemic, there may be more patients in China who are actually infected with the KP.2 variant.

Zhao Wei, director of the Biosafety Research Center of the School of Public Health of Southern Medical University, told the health client of the CCP party media People's Daily on the 13th that the emergence of new variants shows that covid has not disappeared and the covi is still mutating.

Zhao Wei said that the KP.2 variant is more transmissible, and the clinical symptoms are no different from the previous strains. The pathogenicity has not increased significantly at present, and the severe rate should not increase. However, it is still possible to cause severe cases for the elderly and immunocompromised people, so personal protection is required.

The number of people infected and dying in China has increased, and the official has blocked the news.

The official admitted that the KP.2 variant is prevalent in mainland China, causing public concern. In fact, the epidemic in China has continued to spread. During this year's May Day holiday, people in many places said that hospital outpatient clinics were overcrowded and the number of deaths increased. Some funeral homes have begun to work overtime, but the official has blocked related news.

Mr. Wang, a Beijing resident, told NTD: "(Hospital beds) are tight, and everyone is sleeping in the aisle. There are more respiratory and cerebrovascular diseases now."

Mr. Wang, a Nanjing resident, said: "I have been in the hospital recently because my family and I were infected with covi. I have received two shots (of the covi vaccine). As soon as there is any sign of trouble, I get sick immediately and the recovery period is very long."

Mr. Lu, a resident of Anhui, revealed that his mother was infected with the virus some time ago and had severe white lung disease. She has been hospitalized for more than 20 days. "This epidemic is very serious across the country. Hospitals in mainland China are always overcrowded. Many people died suddenly. It may be related to the vaccine."

Mr. Wang, a resident of Jilin, suffers from chronic diseases and often goes to the hospital. He sees that the hospital is overcrowded and many people have cold symptoms similar to the new coronavirus. The authorities do not mention the epidemic, but many people consciously wear masks.

Mr. Wang told NTD: "Now many taxi drivers still wear masks. When we took a taxi, we specifically asked the taxi driver if the epidemic was more serious. Then I heard a driver say, 'It is serious, I work in the taxi business, how can I not know? I am old running to the hospital every day.'"

Mr. Wen, a resident of Chengdu, said that the Chinese Communist Party officials have been blocking news of the epidemic and related deaths. "We don't have anyone to test here, and the news control of sudden death is relatively strict, and it is not reported. These hospitals know about it themselves, and they will not tell the outside world."

In response to the large number of patients who died of cerebral infarction and myocardial infarction in CCP China, Dong Yuhong, a European virology and infectious disease expert, told NTD: "The COVID-19 epidemic in China has actually never been interrupted. This is because this is a very big feature of this virus. It will invade the human myocardium or human blood vessels, causing inflammation of the blood vessels and disorders of blood coagulation function, which can easily cause blood clots. If blood clots form in the blood vessels of the brain, it is a cerebral infarction and stroke."

As early as the beginning of the epidemic, Master Li Hongzhi, the founder of Falun Gong, warned in his article "Reasoning": The current plague such as the "CCP virus" (Wuhan pneumonia, covid) has a purpose and a target. It is here to eliminate the evil party members and those who walk with the evil CCP.

Master Li Hongzhi also clearly stated the way to take refuge: "Stay away from the evil CCP and do not stand with the evil party, because it is backed by the red devil, and its surface behavior is rogue, and it does all kinds of evil. God is going to start eradicating it, and those who stand with it will be eliminated."

News (5)

The number of sudden deaths in China has doubled during the epidemic, and funeral homes are working overtime to burn corpses


The epidemic in China continues to spread. People in many places have reported that large hospitals are often full, people continue to die, the number of sudden deaths has doubled, and the dead cover all ages. Funeral homes often work overtime and even open more funeral homes.

Lei Ting (pseudonym), a citizen of Zigong, Sichuan, told New Tang Dynasty on 12 May 2024 that many people died in the area this year. The climate has changed recently, and many elderly people have not survived. His friend's son works in a funeral home and often works overtime.

Lei Ting: "The number of deaths is about the same as in the first two years, especially in the past two days. The elderly are all in their sixties and seventies, and many young people have died. No one knows the reason. The elderly think they deserve to die. Seven or eight people around me have died, and no one has investigated. Life and death are determined by God. The funeral home often works overtime during this period. So many people have died."

People in many places said that there are still many people with fever and colds. Hospitals are always full. Many people died suddenly, mostly those who believed in the lies of the CCP and were brainwashed.

Mr. Xiong, a citizen of Jingzhou, Hubei: "There are so many cerebral infarctions and myocardial infarctions now. It's the vaccine problem. If you don't get vaccinated, it won't let anyone go, and the whole race will be wiped out. The number of sudden deaths is at least 10 times higher than before the epidemic. I know four or five people, about 50 years old, who are usually in good health, but suddenly died. They have been brainwashed since childhood and are hopeless."

Mr. Wang, a citizen of Dandong, Liaoning: "There are many cerebral infarctions now, and some have died. I know one who was 45 years old in the first two days, and the oldest is 79 years old. There are no problems in normal times, and there are more farmers. They are generally too poisoned. They have been brainwashed for many years. They can't tell the devil from the angel, and they are all blindly following."

Mr. Wang, a resident of Jiangxi, said that he had read the article "Why Are There Humans" by Master Li Hongzhi, the founder of Falun Gong, and he was very touched by the secrets that Master Li revealed to the world.

Mr. Wang from Jiangxi: "I admire Master Li Hongzhi. The concept of Truthfulness, Compassion and Forbearance is the ultimate way out for mankind. I am anti-communist. The Communist Party is really a disaster for the people. It is the brainless people in China who support the Communist Party. There are many people who have passed away, old, young, middle-aged, and of all ages. The funeral home can't burn enough bodies, so a new funeral home has been opened."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel Review : Muong Thanh Luxury Song Han Hotel, Danang

Review, photographs copyright by : Gan Yung Chyan, KUCINTA SETIA I did not expect this hotel to be a plane-spotting hotel with huge receptio...