Monday, September 28, 2026

Airport Hotel Review : Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel, Tokyo

 Review, photo copyright by : Gan Yung Chyan, KUCINTA SETIA


I have to get staff assistance of Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel to store my luggage as I arrived at 9.25 am for the Tourism EXPO Japan exhibition. I also need staff assistance to check me in as I am not a Fujita member of the hotel.



Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel is strategically located as the nearest hotel to Tokyo Big Sight. Airport Limousine stops at this hotel to pick up guests for Haneda and Narita. The hotel is also located along the flight path from Haneda to other airports in Japan and the world as I can see planes flying overhead from my room and next to the lift on the top level. I also can see flocks of birds flying beyond Tokyo Big Sight.


During my stay, my USB-C charger did not work. The staff lent me the hotel's USB-C charger. Shortly, I learnt that the hotel's convenience store and later the hotel's miscellaneous item dispenser machine sell USB-C chargers. In the end, I decided to buy both USB-C chargers from the convenience store and dispenser machine with one as a back-up.

A USB-C charger from the dispenser machine costs only 200 Yen!


Complimentary breakfast at the George Town Restaurant consists of fish, salad, brown rice, fruits and many more. I am satisfied with the breakfast options but the restaurant does not serve dinner. The McDonald's Restaurant in the same building sells cheaper meals.


The amenity bar near the reception has an assortment of free toiletries including small body towels, razors, toothbrushes and toothpaste for use in the room.



I will stay at Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel again for plane-spotting and EXPO attendance purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Airport Hotel Review : Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel, Tokyo

  Review, photo copyright by : Gan Yung Chyan, KUCINTA SETIA I have to get staff assistance of Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel to store my...