Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Hotel Review : Muong Thanh Luxury Song Han Hotel, Danang

Review, photographs copyright by : Gan Yung Chyan, KUCINTA SETIA




I did not expect this hotel to be a plane-spotting hotel with huge reception area but the room where I stayed in has a beautiful and marvellous view of Danang International Airport afar from the hotel, a skyscraper of 23 floors.



In the morning, it is heartwarming to me to see aircraft taking off for the sky on the background of runway and high mountain from the spacious room and it is the remarkable point of my vacation. 


Scenic beauty aside, the complimentary breakfast has plentiful selections of Vietnamese food and fruits to choose from, for example, brown bread, Vietnamese plums and scores of different salads and the hotel is where Singapore Airlines tickeing office is located, providing convenience to tourists. 

However, there is miscommunication when I checked out. 


The hotel staff that oversaw the driver that picked me up showed me to a taxi driver instead. He claimed he was waiting for me. I travelled in that taxi to Danang airport. At the airport, I did not expect the driver to say I had not paid for the transfer. I insisted I did and I told him to call the hotel reception. The receptionist was kind enough to admit miscommunication. She said I entered the wrong car and I did not need to pay further. She said she would compensate the driver. That was kind of the receptionist. 

I hope the outbound transfer arrangement can be done better by telling the guest the car number and driver's name as I thought there was change in driver after I woke up late due to the lack of wake-up call service as expected.

Address of Muong Thanh Luxury Song Han Hotel : Quan, 115 Nguyen Van Linh, Vinh Trung, Quan Hai Chau, Da Nang, Vietnam. Tel: +84 236 2223344

No comments:

Post a Comment