Friday, September 6, 2024

Inflight Review : Scottevest Tropiformer 3D jacket

 Review, photo copyright by : Gan Yung Chyan, KUCINTA SETIA


A jacket that can be worn for up to 1 month but does not have another chest pocket. If the consumer wants to save water from washing clothes, I recommend Tropiformer 3D jacket. 

This three-star jacket does not stink even when I wear it for up to one month. I wear it for the longest a month to office but I usually wear it on average three weeks. 

The polyester material makes me very warm but the nylon and spandex supplementary materials prevent me from sweating too much under temperatures up to 40 degrees Celsius. 

I wear it in Singapore but I do not wear it overseas because it does not have another chest pocket to contain my masks and my DSLR camera. 

The jacket has a thin hood to protect me from the intensive sunlight.

I suggest the jacket can be improved by adding another chest pocket and another document pocket to it for overseas travel.

Tropiformer 3D jacket is a product of Scottevest, an American multi-pocket garment company. The company manufactures its products in China, Vietnam, Mauritius, to name a few manufacturing bases and sells the products online from the U.S. to the world. 

Web-site : scottevest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment