Friday, September 6, 2024

Inflight Review : Scottevest featherweight vest

 Review, photo copyright by : Gan Yung Chyan, KUCINTA SETIA


The so-called "lightest" travel vest for summer but no hood I purchased this featherweight vest as it is said to be the "lightest" and it has two chest pockets. 

However, when I received it, I compared it with my Tropiformer 3D jacket. 

Tropiformer 3D jacket is lighter than the featherweight vest. Like the Tropiformer 3D jacket, I can wear the featherweight vest in Singapore and overseas for up to three weeks but I never wear it till one month. 

I have learnt not to wear it if I had worn a polyester long-sleeved short underneath under extremely hot and unwindy weather. 

Pure polyester material makes anyone sweat like hell, leaves white stains on the garment and wets the featherweight vest. 

The four-star featherweight vest with no hood makes me sweat when I walk for more than one hour. The product with two chest pockets can be improved by adding the hood to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment