Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Airport Hotel Review : Toyoko Inn Narita Airport Honkan, Narita

 Review, photo copyright by : Gan Yung Chyan, KUCINTA SETIA


I am overjoyed to stay in the room where I can planes moving along the runway and taking off for the sky. Besides, toothpaste and toothbrush are now available in all rooms. Razor and face wash can be obtained before the reception. The Lawson convenience store next to the reception now provides photocopying and faxing services. Previously, the computer and printer were available in the hotel hall for Internet access and printing. I will stay here if necessary again if I stop over in Narita.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Airport Hotel Review : Toyoko Inn Narita Airport Honkan, Narita

 Review, photo copyright by : Gan Yung Chyan, KUCINTA SETIA I am overjoyed to stay in the room where I can planes moving along the runway an...