Sunday, August 9, 2026

Hotel Review IV : Paragon Hotel & Pool

 Review, photo copyright by : Gan Yung Chyan, KUCINTA SETIA


Access to the Paragon Hotel & Pool (or Paragon Noi Bai Hotel & Pool) airport pick-up service is through Door 2 Pillar 14 at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport Terminal 2. I wait for 5 to 10 minutes for the car to arrive at the pick-up point. WhatsApp the hotel at +84 3486 63666 to arrange for pick-up service and the service ride costs 100,000 VND. The ride from the hotel to the airport is free-of-charge on the day of check-out.

The door of Room 209 has aged. It makes noise when I opened the room with the keycard.


Room 209 has a sofa chair. I put my backpack on it. The balcony, however, cannot be opened. 


The hotel restaurant has provided more choices during breakfast and that is fabulous. Food items are marked in English, Vietnamese and Chinese and I can learn a bit on the Vietnamese language.


On the rooftop, I can see planes flying towards Noi Bai but the building under construction across the lane in front blocks my view on the middle flightpath towards the airport but for the first time on 9 August 2026, planes take off past near above the hotel rooftop and overhead to the horizons to my surprise.


The views from the rooftop to Noi Bai airport and the reverse takeoff of planes are beautiful.


On the sixth floor of the hotel, there is the room for plane-spotters one staircase down to shoot views of the airport in case of fog, haze or very bright sunlight in the early morning.


Although there are more tall buildings near Paragon Hotel & Pool, I will stay here again to spot planes if necessary as other similar hotels are located behind Paragon Hotel & Pool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel Review IV : Paragon Hotel & Pool

 Review, photo copyright by : Gan Yung Chyan, KUCINTA SETIA Access to the Paragon Hotel & Pool (or Paragon Noi Bai Hotel & Pool) air...