Thursday, February 11, 2021

American "cat face" lawyer became famous in hearing

Reporter : Yu Ting / https://www.ntdtv.com/gb/2021/02/11/a103052373.html / Direct translation



A Texas lawyer recently took part in a court hearing on the Internet and suddenly became popular online. What is going on? Let's take a look.

This is a court hearing held online in a Texas court on Tuesday (February 9). The cat with innocent eyes in the attendees was an attorney from Rod Ponton, the fourth largest county in Texas.

Texas Judge Roy Ferguson: "Mr. Penton, I believe you have a filter in the video settings."
Texas attorney Rod Ponton: "Yes, I don't know how to remove it. My assistant is changing the settings. I'm live streaming, not a cat"
Texas Judge Roy Ferguson: "I can see it"

Attorney Penton logged on to the secretary's computer at the time and attended the hearing on Zoom, but he did not expect that there would be a cat filter.

Texas attorney Rod Ponton: "Everyone’s face came out except me, and I became a cat. I think what’s wrong? I have computer knowledge, but I’m not a technician. I didn’t know what a filter was before."

Afterwards, Judge Ferguson shared the video on the Internet and reminded those who participated in the online meeting that if the computer was used by a child, remember to check and turn off the filter, and also attached the method to cancel the filter.

But the matter was not over, and the video quickly became popular online. The 69-year-old lawyer Penton not only received calls from all over the world, but also received television interview invitations.

Texas attorney Rod Ponton: "Like what we say in West Texas? Toothpaste can't be squeezed back (it's hard to collect). The video has been sent out and has become a popular short film. You can only let the flow take its course and happen to me. I can’t deny that my experience will make everyone smile."

Judge Ferguson referred to this accident as "an interesting moment", saying that "all the people involved dealt with it with dignity. The filtered lawyers showed extraordinary demeanor and demonstrated true professionalism. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Communist China's new national security regulations draw criticism

Research, editing : Gan Yung Chyan, KUCINTA SETIA News on CCP, France, Canada News (1) Police “legalize” mobile phone searches, China’s new ...