Friday, January 1, 2021

Dr Richard Urso: When you are vaccinated, you are more likely to die from the virus

 Editors: Zhao Zixin, Tang Jie / https://www.soundofhope.org/post/459278 / Translation, editing : Gan Yung Chyan, KUCINTA SETIA / Image : Dr Richard Urso (Video Screenshot)



The epidemic and vaccines are issues of great concern to people. "When you are vaccinated, you are more likely to die from the virus." "Not all antibodies are good, some are bad." Yes! You read that right, these words were told to The Epoch Times by a medical doctor. At the turning point event in the United States on December 9, 2020, Dr. Richard Urso, a US medical doctor, said the following amazing words to the camera. These amazing inside stories have to make us think deeply!

Silenced when suggesting at the beginning of the year
Dr. Richard Urso: At the beginning of this year, I started to study this disease (COVID-19, covid), calling some people in intensive care who know that I have a background in drug development. I made phone calls with good friends and people in Korea, China, and Italy, Louisiana, New York, and Seattle. We realize that we have some strategies that can be used to reduce the damage of this disease, fundamentally improve tolerance to this disease, and can greatly improve the overall outcome of this disease.

When I tried to speak out, I was told to go home! Someone told me: We treat these patients in the hospital without any help. I have never encountered such a thing. Why let the doctor go home and let the hospital handle the patient? My college research society, our state and local government are telling us not to do that. Therefore, I feel very frustrated.

What happens after being silenced?
Dr. Richard Urso: At first I was disappointed and scared to talk. After a while, I realized that my patient could not die on the ventilation tube and ECMO. People came to my office in March, they were scared, they were crying. I decided to start treating patients.

The first person to call me for consultation was a good friend, he was a dentist, and he knew I would do it. I told him: hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin are real anti-inflammatory drugs, both of which can attack pathogens, and are helpful for SARS and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), as well as human coronavirus. I have done a lot of tissue culture work. There is some evidence in tissue culture. You can check these studies and make a good analysis. I think we should give it a try.

The method of treatment is correct
Dr. Richard Urso: My first patient, when I first used erythromycin, I was not sure if it was important, but I thought it was a wise approach. I said, if you do not plan to go to the hospital, we need to take some measures to mitigate the damage. His respiratory distress was very bad. I started treatment with budesonide, a medicine used to treat asthma, and he recovered in about two and a half days. His wife was cured in about a day, and his son recovered in about six hours. All three of them were very sick, but they all recovered. The treatment I gave them is correct.

Start following social media
Dr. Richard Urso: I realized I had to speak up. I tried my best to contact my college and tell them they need a place because there is something that really works. They said no. I called the governor’s office and wrote a letter, but there are no professional doctors on the Texas Board of Directors, which makes no sense to them.

So I published a speech on the Internet that we can treat this disease. This speech received a enthusiastic response, with 200,000 viewers in about two hours. Afterwards, the board of directors sent me a letter saying that they would condemn me because of my improper behavior.

I was really scared those days, and then I made a decision: my doctor's oath is to help the patient. I'm right, I'm on the right path, and doing nothing is dangerous. I started to work and eventually met some people who were on the same path as me, which was almost absent in the beginning.

Why are so few doctors joining
Dr. Richard Urso: Most doctors work in hospitals and academic institutions. The doctors' voices were basically suppressed. It is difficult for them to make a sound without endangering their work. Many people are really afraid of losing their jobs. They want to do the right thing, but they cannot let themselves do it.

What to do in a pandemic
Dr. Richard Urso: I talked about pathogen interference, but also pay attention to severe inflammation, breathing difficulties and potential thrombosis. This is a whole set of things that will cause people to die from this disease. We can intervene as soon as possible. This is what I actively promote.

At present, more and more people are joining this small hot core. They come from Harvard University, Yale University, etc. Martin Kulldorff of Harvard University, Harvey Risch of Yale University, Jay Bhattacharya of Stanford University, Suneta Gupper of Oxford University Tower (Sunetra Gupta).

On June 26, 2020, medical staff handled the test tubes of the Chinese Communist virus (Wuhan pneumonia) test samples at the United Memorial Medical Center in Houston, Texas. (Associated Press)

The role of remdesivir
Dr. Richard Urso: Remdesivir is not very effective. The main reason is that it must be used when the virus replicates. After eight days the virus will no longer replicate, so it will not work in the later stages. Unfortunately, most of them are used too late, I think this medicine is very effective in the initial stage.

President Trump used it early in the diagnosis. If you start to use Remdesivir from the early days, it will work. Maybe it has side effects, but I don't know because there are not too many tests. I am not against using it, I just say that it obviously won't work in the later stage.

Views on vaccines in case of virus mutation
Let me talk about virus mutation first. People have been looking for spike proteins, which are relatively conservative. In five aspects, people are very conservative in seeking to stab the protein as the main part. I don't think mutation is a big problem in the early stage, and some are more important than virus mutation.

What is the big problem? This is what people need to know. It is something called a pathogenic inducement. What does it mean? When people are vaccinated, people are more likely to die from the virus, and more likely to die. This is why we don’t have a cold vaccine.

We do not have any vaccines against the coronavirus for respiratory syncytial virus and rhinovirus, because people die more after being vaccinated. This means that not all antibodies are good, and some are bad. They actually increase the infection potential of the virus. If people are vaccinated with bad antibodies, they are more likely to die after vaccination.

I think it is unreasonable for everyone to be vaccinated. It is important for people to get information so that people can make wise decisions. I am not opposed to it, I am really hopeful, so we have to maintain this view of risk and return. At present, a young person under the age of 20 has a death probability of 1 in 33,000. I don't understand why vaccination helps?

I really objected to the reaction when I heard about the mandatory vaccine. I think everything should be considered based on the background. If you are really worried, go for vaccinations or consider early treatment and prevention.

Vitamin D is amazing. Lack of vitamin D puts people at a high risk of dying from this disease! Don't lack vitamin D. It will really help everyone. You can consider hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin as potential prevention methods. The mortality rate of medical staff in Argentina is zero. 400 people received ivermectin prevention, and 58% of the other 250 medical staff without any prevention tested positive for the new coronavirus, but no one died. I mean they were exposed to it, which is why we have to assess the risk.

If you want to watch the interview record, please click here to watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Airport Terminal Pictorial Review : West Air flight PN6562 from Vientiane to Changsha

 Airport Terminal Pictorial Review by : Gan Yung Chyan, KUCINTA SETIA Images : Researcher's Pictures Look at the plane-spotter-unfriendl...