Sunday, October 4, 2020

God's miracles to Trump and the world on 3 and 4 October 2020

News (1) 

Trump sent a video on 3 October to thank and report safety: a miracle occurred

Publisher : NTDTV / https://www.ntdtv.com/gb/2020/10/04/a102955987.html / Direct translation

Image : Video Screenshot

On Saturday night, US President Trump released a 4-minute video to thank supporters around the world. He said that some miracles had happened, and he felt that he would go back soon and continue to fight for the great America.

US President Trump: "I want to first express my gratitude to all the incredible medical staff, doctors, nurses, and everyone at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. I want to thank everyone, from all over the world The supporters, especially the Americans, are so impressed with their encouragement and love like a tide, I will never forget it! Thank you very much."

U.S. President Trump: "I feel better. We are all working together to restore me. I must go back because we will continue to make America great again. I will come back, I think I will come back soon. I look forward to completing Campaign. But things happened, (not only me) but also hundreds of millions of people all over the world have encountered (the Chinese Communist virus), I fought for them, not only Americans, but I fought for people all over the world. We want to defeat the novel coronavirus, whatever you call it. We want to fight it hard."

US President Trump: "If you look at the therapeutics which I’m taking right now some of them and others that are coming out soon that are looking like, frankly they’re miracles. If you want to hear the truth, it is a miracle. When I say that someone always criticizes me. But some miracles are happening and they seem to come from God. I want to tell you that I am starting to feel better."

US President Trump: "I must go back to the front. This is the United States, the United States of America, the greatest country in the world, and the most powerful country in the world. I cannot lock myself in my room and keep myself absolutely safe. Watching those things happen, I can’t do it. We have to face the problem. As a leader, you have to face the problem. All great leaders do."

News (2)

Trump briefly stepped out of Walter Reed to wave to supporters

Source : Fox News / https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-thanks-supporters-gathered-outside-hospital-as-he-battles-coronavirus-they-really-love-our-country

US President Trump said he has learnt a lot about SARS-CoV-2. On 4 October, he suddenly briefly left Walter Reed Medical Center in his presidential car, waved and gave a thumbs up to groups of supporters in Maryland before returning to Walter Reed shortly after.

Earlier on Sunday, he tweeted, "I really appreciate all of the fans and supporters outside of the hospital. The fact is, they really love our Country and are seeing how we are MAKING IT GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!"

A senior administration official said, "Early indications are for an extremely good prognosis - but the next 48 hours (from Saturday) will be critical."

Trump has received two doses of FDA-approved Remdesivir so far for treatment. He referred to the therapeutics that he is taking now and "others that are coming out soon" as "miracles" in his Saturday night Twitter post.

Later, Dr Sean Conley, Trump's appointed physician, said that Trump can be discharged on Monday local time if his conditions continue to improve (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-coronavirus-health-update-sunday-walter-reed?fbclid=IwAR0QgZxiJnuAV7jsuAnX1RsoY0fmcT8UoYrB3jNdUbQmaeDrZJ1Y2EaY5Qw).

No comments:

Post a Comment