Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Wuhan petitioner suspected of being infected with SARS-CoV-2 during Wuhan Military Games

Reporter : Xiong Bin
Editor : Shang Yan
Publisher : New Tang Dynasty Television
Ref : https://www.ntdtv.com/gb/2020/05/26/a102856704.html
Translation, editing : Gan Yung Chyan
                                 / KUCINTA SETIA

Image : Web Screenshot.


Several European athletes said that when they went to Wuhan last October to participate in the "Seventh World Military Games", they were suspected of being infected with SARS-CoV-2. On 25 May 2020, a Wuhan petitioner told NTD that she also had symptoms of suspected covid in October 2019.

Ms. Wang, a petitioner from Wuhan, said that she had a cough and fever during the Wuhan Military Games in October last year. She said, "I think I was infected with this virus. I was coughing, catching a cold, and having a fever during the military games. I vomited blood 13 days later, and I couldn't hold up. I only went to the hospital for consultation. My condition was very serious. He was going to take me to the hospital as a serious case. Later, the person who supervised me said, "Are you going to be hospitalized? You cannot be hospitalized."

Ms. Wang was monitored by the interceptor because of her petition. They did not allow Ms. Wang to be hospitalized. She had to be in the hospital during the day and go back to the hotel at night. Later, it was really inconvenient for treatment, she was admitted to Wuhan First Hospital, but the hospitalization conditions were very poor.

Ms. Wang said, "I stayed in the hospital for 8 days. I must have a serious lung infection. She was going to do sputum suction for me. I didn't do it. Because I have severe heart disease and atrial fibrillation, the thing is not good, so I didn't do it. But my inflammation hasn't disappeared. "

Due to the unpleasant experience during hospitalization, Ms. Wang complained to the hospital. Unexpectedly, in January, she received an unusually cordial call from the attending physician and head nurse.

Ms. Wang said, "Dr. Huang Ying of the First Hospital is my attending doctor, and the head nurse, two people called me again and asked me to go to the hospital. She said that your illness is not good. If you have money you can be treated. "

At the time, Ms. Wang continued to have a low fever and cough, but because she was visiting a bureau at all levels, she did not return to the hospital for treatment. She had a low fever when she came to Shanghai from Wuhan on 18 January. At that time, she did not doubt that she might be infected with SARS-CoV-2 until she watched CCTV's interview with the head nurse during her hospitalization.

Ms. Wang said, "When the CCTV reporter interviewed the head nurse in April or March, I was scared to death as soon as I heard her. In December of the First Hospital, their department treated the coronavirus patients of the Huanan seafood market. Later, after these patients were treated, she was transferred to Jinyintan Hospital's infectious disease department. When she called me, the coronavirus had not lifted the cover and called me to go back. She definitely doubted me. It ’s a coronavirus, and I’m afraid I’ll infect others. ”

According to official information provided by the Chinese Communist Party, the first case of novel coronavirus pneumonia appeared on 8 December 2019. However, a paper published by 30 doctors in Wuhan Jinyintan Hospital in the international authoritative medical journal "The Lancet" mentioned that the first confirmed diagnosis was on 1 December 2019. The South China Morning Post reported in March that a patient was diagnosed in Hubei Province as early as 17 November 2019.

Ms. Wang recalled that during her hospitalization last October, the beds were in critical shortage.

The NTD reporter asked, "At that time the bed was full, wasn't it?"

Ms. Wang replied, "Yes, yes, very nervous, there are young people, there are old people, most of them are old people, he is a person with lung infection. The bed is very tight. And there are old people who died at that time. He always said that it was a basic disease. At that time, I really did not know that it was novel coronavirus pneumonia (COVID-19 / covid in short), because that was during the Military Games."

Ms. Wang said that even after Dr. Li Wenliang blew his whistle, the Workers Cultural Palace of Wuhan held a literary competition, and many units organized employees to participate. Afterwards, Wuhan City and Hubei Province held two meetings in succession, and the Baibuting Community also organized Wanjia Banquet. This has caused widespread spread of SARS-CoV-2.

Although Wuhan has lifted the ban, Ms. Wang is still unable to go back.

Ms. Wang said, “Isn’t the lifting of the ban on 8 April? I bought the ticket on 25 April but my friends in Wuhan told me that I couldn’t come back. Because someone around them was dragged out and died. The house was also occupied. That’s it. If I go back, I live in a hotel, and I won’t have a place to live."

Ms. Wang said that she can only stay in Shanghai at the moment, and she is going to do an antibody test recently to confirm whether she has ever contracted covid.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yamato Transport launches domestic cargo flights under Spring Japan's operations

 Report, photos copyright by : Gan Yung Chyan, KUCINTA SETIA Major Japanese shipping company Yamato Holdings Co. Ltd. has launched domestic ...